Today we wrote vocabulary and did some exercises from a textbook. I was able to learn new words. I liked how today was calm so I was able to finish in time.Today my day was better than yesterday for sure. Yesterday I fell down the stairs.
Today in class we had a new assignment on Newsela. We had to write and answer questions. I was able to learn about the labor of kids. I liked how we did this again because u feel like it has helped me and helped me a bit more. Today was an alright day.
Today in class we read the last parts of the story. While we were reading we answered questions. I was able to learn about a new character and everything that had happened in the later years. I liked how we answered the question all the as a class. Today was a alright day
Today is Halloween. Today in class we worked individual on questions from the poem yesterday it was a total of 9 questions. I learned to understand more and think about lines of the poem. I liked how it was quiet today and it wasn’t that difficult to do the questions hopefully most were kind of our thoughts and opinions. Today my day was nice and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
Comments
Post a Comment