Today in class we did an assessment. It was 30 questions. I learned that I need to practice more on understanding lines better. I liked how today was peaceful. Today my day was good.
Today in class we read the last parts of the story. While we were reading we answered questions. I was able to learn about a new character and everything that had happened in the later years. I liked how we answered the question all the as a class. Today was a alright day
Today is Halloween. Today in class we worked individual on questions from the poem yesterday it was a total of 9 questions. I learned to understand more and think about lines of the poem. I liked how it was quiet today and it wasn’t that difficult to do the questions hopefully most were kind of our thoughts and opinions. Today my day was nice and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
I can’t remember what year of school it was. It was probably around middle school. I remember there was these 2 people everyone use to want together and ship very much. During this time it was revealed that they started dating. Everyone that had shipped them were so shocked. I was very happy for them though they lasted long but sadly ended up breaking up. Who knows the reason to it .
Comments
Post a Comment